European based IFA firm are looking to recruit Advisers with at least three years experience to work from their various offices in Spain.
The company has offices across Europe and offers the potential for promotion to management roles.
Leads are provided via their marketing team to ensure adviser diaries are always full.
Commission levels are very generous.
Spain is an excellent location to build your client base, average case size commissions exceed £2,000. This company pays commissions weekly and also provides ongoing personal development training to ensure career progression.
Applicants are required to have:
- A commission-only sales background and sufficient liquid assets to support themselves in the early months.
- They will have at least 3 years’ financial services experience with knowledge and experience of the offshore industry.
- Suitable candidates will have a solid track record of production, will already be members of the CII or CISI and hold a UK Diploma Level-4. or equivalent.
- Experienced in networking.
- Energetic, self-motivated with solid references.
If you are interested send us your CV in full confidence to email@example.com
If you like the idea of this position but do not have the relevant experience or qualifications, take a look at our various courses. We have courses for those with no IFA experience at all but wish to start a new career as a Financial Adviser. Our Full Package Course guarantees you a placement for 3 months, in either Asia or the Middle East, it is then up to you, we will be there to support you through this period to make sure you do well.
If you are already a qualified IFA in your home country but don’t have any offshore experience, take a look at our 4-day Residential Course, after completion of this course, you are guaranteed a 3 month trial with a company based either in the Middle East, Asia or Spain.
All our courses come with a 30-day money back guarantee. These courses have limited places each year and do fill up quickly.
If you would like to speak with an adviser try our live chat service or complete the online form and we will get back to you as soon as can.